SFGate asked that question to their readers, and while many said the flavor should be urine, I wanted to think of some fun flavors too, including the last one on this list to make fun of our incredibly stupid city laws.
Here's a list of flavors I would have declared as the "official" San Francisco ice cream:
- Rainbow. It's both a symbol of our diverse city, but also represents our LGBT community.
- Any ice cream mixed with crumbles of locally made chocolates like TCHO.
- Green tea. If you like tea, that's a simple one.
- Vanilla ice cream mixed with crumbled fortune cookies. Did you know the fortune cookie was born at Benkyodo, a San Francisco Japanese confectionery and made for the Japanese Tea Garden?
- Sriracha. Who doesn't love this spicy kick sauce? Make your mouth have a sweet and hot orgy.
- Coffee ice cream, but the coffee must be sourced from a local company like Blue Bottle.
- Ex-Supervisor Ed Jew flavor. Contains tapioca balls because he tried to scam tapioca drink businesses, and has a peach flavor because he's having canned peaches for breakfast every single day at the federal prison.
- Board of Supervisors flavor. When you taste it, it tastes good, but slowly turns horrible (similar to passing laws that seems to be 'good,' but goes bad after people realizes how stupid, wasteful, or horrible it is).
- Muni flavor. Put it in your mouth, the flavor might show up right away, but usually the flavor shows up 10 minutes late or doesn't show up at all.
- "Nothing" meaning absolutely nothing at all. Reason? The city supervisors banned the flavor (just like plastic bags and fast food toys), and there would also be a 2% Healthy San Francisco surcharge to that empty cup of ice cream just served to you.
Post a Comment