(If you are wondering why I feel that David Perry was paid with taxpayer money, look at the website, on the bottom left of Perry's site has the City and County of San Francisco's seal and sponsored by Newsom himself!)
So... let's see what kind of David Parry created shit he did this time.
It looks like my tax dollars went into updating his childish looking "Home for Halloween" website: http://www.homeforhalloween.com/
And notice the good ol' graphic (down below)? Yep, once again, it looks like a damn five year old made the graphic. And it's the same one he used last year! So really, his expense for creating this childish graphic is ZERO.
And now they have... YouTube (or they call "BooTube" videos)... but I like to call them BullshiTUBE videos because they once again make low quality commercials/PSAs that these local TV stations will NOT likely air it:
- KTVU (Fox 2)
- KNTV (NBC 11)
- KPIX (CBS 5)
- KGO (ABC 7)
- KQED (like who in their right minds would put it on PBS?)
- KOFY (TV 20)
- KBCW (CW 44)
So make an effort to piss off David Perry... vote with "one star" on his stupid ass videos. And also... YouTube comments on his new vids are open! So go ahead and piss him off that way too. Remember David Perry... if you delete YouTube comments, you sponsor government censorship, since taxpayers are paying for you to promote "Home for Halloween."
Oh... and don't forget his "Home for Halloween" blog too! It seems that although he is getting a huge wad of cash to promote "Home for Halloween," he uses BLOGGER a FREE SERVICE to conduct his "official" blog.
Makes me wonder... for the wad of taxpayer money he gets... how much is he spending? Hey Newsom, get your auditors out there and check on David Perry's expenses. If he doesn't use all the money you gave him, get it back, even if that means getting the City Attorney involved.
Let's add up David Perry's expenses (a hypothetical estimate):
- Re-using homeforhalloween.com: Zero dollars.
- Re-using childish looking pumpkin, skull, and ghost graphic: Zero dollars.
- Using Blogger to make his "Home for Halloween" blog: Zero dollars.
- Making low quality commercials at the KRON studios: Zero dollars.
- Getting it aired on KRON: Zero dollars.
- Getting it aired on other TV stations: Not applicable.
- Hiring unknown celebrities to be part of the commercials: One $1 cheeseburger at McDonalds.
- Using YouTube to promote the commercials: Zero dollars.
- A make your own "Home for Halloween" contest for money: $750 of taxpayer money (given as a prize) for something that hardly anyone wants to make an ad for.
- (And just to add to this, I learned that last year's winner was the ONLY person who entered, and let me tell you, his video was crap... and the guy who made the video agreed!)
- People coming to the Castro on Halloween to give Bevan Dufty and David Perry the middle finger: Priceless.
Always remember... Akit's Complaint Department is watching you David Perry. Akit is always looking out for the San Francisco taxpayers to make sure that our government leaders are not wasting money on bullshit stuff.
And... Bevan Dufty is still a liar. I love this photo I found on Castro Halloween's website!
Did anyone notice that the Castro Halloween website is now in cohoots (better known as having sex with or sleeping with) the folks making up that 2008 Halloween event at AT&T Park? So now... the organization for "Halloween in the Castro" and David Perry's PR business is both supporting the AT&T Park Halloween bash. What the hell is going on around here? Last year it was the "Halloween in the Castro" organization did not want the city to shut down the neighborhood, and David Perry was sponsored by Newsom and taxpayer money to tell you to scram.
For all you readers, do me a favor, go have fun in the Castro for Halloween. Last year's closure crippled their economy. So buy that slice of pizza and get your beer and enjoy. Make sure you don't tick off the cops, it looks like the city will waste (once again) hundreds of thousands of dollars of our tax money to "shut down" the Castro once again. Just please, don't bring the FBI (is Osama going to pee on the streets?) and the SWAT sharpshooters (as confirmed by KTVU news last year).
Disclaimer: I can't really prove that David Perry received a wad of taxpayer money to sponsor the 2008 anti-Castro Halloween campaign, but if you see the City's official seal and noting that is sponsored by Mayor Newsom's office on Perry's website, then there is a very good possibility that there was some kind of financial payment of taxpayer dollars made to David Perry.
you use blogger, i use blogger, but at least you have a domain.
david perry is a guy with no professionalism, from at least that's what i see at home for halloween...
What's weird is Muni will be providing an extra 52 buses (at OT rate) for all this nonsense.
Post a Comment