Here's your updates for today:
- Normal heavy traffic on Lake Merced Blvd. northbound from Brotherhood Way to Font.
- Police and city parking officials are on northbound Skyline near Great Highway to help ease the congestion due to the closure north of Skyline at Great Highway. There is no need to get into the far left lane anymore, the right lane will lead into one of the two designated left turn lanes leading to Great Highway.
- Westbound John Muir Drive is open. It's supposed to be shut-down.
- WARNING to all event specators: Parking in the SFSU and Parkmerced regions have either one hour, two hour, or four hour limit parking (unless if you have a resident/neighborhood permit). The city parking officials don't joke around, they frequently patrol the area every weekday to catch SFSU students.
- My regular 18-46th Avenue bus driver stated that she is the only "regular" driver on the line today. She claims that everyone else called in sick. Prepare to get motion sickness folks, the substitutes tend to jam the gas pedal harder.
- Re-routes are in force for the 18-46th Avenue and 88-BART shuttle.