So basically, here's some reminder notices for everybody:
- If you can, please take public transit. Free shuttles available after riding the N-Judah and L-Taraval. Free shuttles also pick-up at Daly City BART.
- Warning: Do not park at Daly City BART and catch a golf shuttle. Your car will get towed because passengers are required to register their parking space in the "paid" area of the station.
- Reminders: Watch out for parking restrictions within the SFSU and Parkmerced areas. Many have time limits and DPT watches those spaces frequently.
- Watch out for a heavy police presence around the area. Speeding and running red lights will likely get you caught.
- Speed limit on Lake Merced Blvd. in San Francisco between Winston and the Daly City border is 40 MPH. It drops to 30 once entering Daly City, and the police is watching out for speeders.
- If you need an alternate route to SFSU without messing with Sunset Blvd., try this route: At Sloat, take Middlefield going south, turn left onto Sunset, and turn left onto State Drive or Font. This shortcut saves you from the traffic mess happening at "Sunset Circle" (the big parking lot known for trainee Muni drivers practicing their parking techniques).
- As usual, re-routes are in force for the 18-46th Avenue and 88-BART shuttle. This is in effect from 6AM to 7PM daily.