Muni's vision starting in the year 2013 is:
"San Francisco: Great City, Excellent Transportation Choices." (PDF document)
What a classic! We the public believe that!
I think I just peed in my pants.
I thought to myself, let's make some real vision statements for Muni... here we go!
- "We continue to suck, and the public knows it."
- "Proposition G saved us millions, and we used it to pay for the central subway."
- "On time to us means if we never show-up, we don't get in trouble."
- "We think fare hikes is an easy way to fix our budget."
- "Slow is our middle name."
- "Central subway will solve all of our problems."
- "NIMBYs rule our agency."
- "Preventative maintenance is our tenth priority over other items such as my big fat salary and pension fund."
- "Our reputation is like our graffiti problem, we can never get it clean."
- "Fail, on top of fail, on top of more fail = fail sandwich."
- "We don't suck as bad as AC Transit, but they got cooler looking buses."
- "Screwing the public everyday."
- "There's no such thing as a guarantee, except fare hikes and cuts in service."
- "We love cameras, including the malfunctioning ones operating on our entire fleet."
Post a Comment